Table of Contents Hide
The stock firmware for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 has been a bit difficult to get as the device is new and the development has not yet begun. However, the Samsung has now released the full stock firmware build version G930PVPU2APD3 for the Galaxy S7 and the build G935PVPU2APD3 for the Galaxy S7 Edge. Both are based on the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow TouchWiz firmware. Even though the device comes with the Marshmallow firmware out of the box, if for any reason you have made any changes to the system like root or custom TWRp recovery, then your device won’t receive further OTA updates. For that, you need to restore all changes to stock. With this tutorial, you can seamlessly flash the full firmware file and revert back to the OEM. We have already seen this update to other Samsung devices including the Galaxy Note 5, the Note 4, the Galaxy S6 (Edge) and the S6 Edge Plus series and many of their variants. Check out the screenshots of the latest Android 6.0.1 update for the Samsung devices from our Pinterest board. Firmware information for Galaxy S7: Model SM-G930P, Model name: Galaxy S7, Country United States. Version Android 6.0.1, Region: SPR, PDA G930PVPU2APD3, CSC G930PSPT2APD3. Firmware information for Galaxy S7 Edge: Model SM-G935P, Model name: Galaxy S7 Edge, Country United States. Version Android 6.0.1, Region: SPR, PDA G935PVPU2APD3, CSC G935PSPT2APD3.
Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Sprint Galaxy S7 (Edge)
Before you proceed to the download section, you can either download the firmware directly from Samsung with a new tool without any speed restrictions or subscription from the first link or get it from third party websites from link 2.
- Tool to Download Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock Firmware
→ Download | Faster download method without bandwidth restriction.
- Marshmallow for Galaxy S7 SM-G930P
→ Download [Mirror] | File: G930PVPU2APD3_G930PSPT2APD3_SPR.zip
- Marshmallow for Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935P
→ Download [Mirror] | File: G935PVPU2APD3_G935PSPT2APD3_SPR.zip
- More firmware builds for Galaxy Tab S2 → Download
How to Install Marshmallow PD3 Firmware on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge?
In order to upgrade or install the firmware file, download the firmware file from above and head over to our detailed Odin installation tutorial for Samsung device: How to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung S7 and S7 Edge SM-G930F, G930T, G935F, G930W8, SM-G930FD, SM-G935F, SM-G935FD, SM-G935W8, SM-G935T. The installation procedure is same for almost all Samsung devices if you are flashing the stock Samsung firmware.
This Odin tutorial can help you with the following:
- Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S7 (Edge) WiFi to newer Android version (6.0.1).
- Fix your S7 (Edge) if it’s giving you force closes (FC errors) and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy S7 (Edge) if it’s stuck at the boot logo or device gets into boot loop.
- Restore/Revert back to Stock on your Galaxy S7 (Edge).
- Restore Samsung Galaxy S7 (Edge) device to factory state or OEM.
- Downgrade your Samsung device to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot or Remove custom recovery like TWRP from your Samsung Galaxy S7 and Edge.
Follow and like us on social media. For queries, comment down below or leave a message in the forums.