Google’s stock camera app for Pixel smartphones is one of the most popular apps in the Android community. Its popularity led to GCAM MOD development with various iterations available for all Android devices old and new. However, Google Camera app does not work on non-Pixel devices. This is where the lightweight Google Camera Go comes into play. Here, download the latest GCAM GO 3.8 APK for every Android smartphone.
Not many know but Google also maintains another lite operating system called Android Go Edition. It is a super lightweight OS for low-end smartphones; we are talking 1GB RAM or less. In support of Android Go, the firm also released Go Edition apps including the Google Camera Go APK.
The Camera GO app just got a brand new update to v3.8 featuring several under-the-hood updates, new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
The latest version now has a brand new QR code scanner. This enables you to quickly and easily scan QR codes from the Camera app. This is the most useful feature that every camera app should have.
The update also features quicker and improved Night Mode shots. Night Mode for Camera GO is similar to the Night Sight feature in the original Google Camera app. Capture photos in low lighting conditions quickly and in more detail.
See what’s new with the latest Google Camera Go 3.8 and download the APK below.
Google Camera Go Features & Changelog
While the Google Camera Go app does not have a Play Store listing and there is no changelog, we have tested the app ourselves and found the following features.
Camera Go app has 4 basic camera modes – photo, video, portrait mode, and translate option on the dashboard.
On the top, you have the settings gear icon, photo gallery/manager, and a flash indicator. Settings include options like Flash, Timer, Face Retouch, selfie mirror image, and grid.
The camera modes you will find in the latest Camera GO app include Portrait mode, Photo mode, Video recording, and Translate. You get features like zoom, brightness, flash, Google Lens, and QR code scanner.
Here is a general list of features in Camera Go:
• Use Portrait Mode to give your photos a professional look by focusing on your subject, as the background appears gently blurred.
• Keep the colors rich and details crisp using Night Mode.
• With smart storage features and early warning notifications, Camera Go makes sure you never miss a moment by helping you free up space for your photos when you need it most.
• With Google Lens built into Camera Go, you can see the world in your language by pointing your camera lens at foreign text.
The camera app should also work with Samsung Exynos as well as Snapdragon processors. Other SoCs include MediaTek, UNISOC, and more.
The app also works with smartphones from all OEMs including Pixel, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Motorola, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Nokia, and Samsung Galaxy S22/S21/S20/S10, Note 20/10, Galaxy S8 series, S9 series, S7 series should work as well.
Google Camera Go 3.8 supports all Android devices running Android 13, 12, 11, 10 ,9 Pie, 8 Oreo, or even older.
Latest Google Camera GO 3.8 APK Download
Here is the latest Google Camera Go 3.8.466520855_release (arm64-v8a) APK now available for download. The size of the latest version has been optimized to 80 MB.
- Google Camera Go 3.8 APK (arm-v7a) | Telegram Channel | AFH Mirror
- Google Camera Go 3.8 APK (arm64) | Telegram Channel | AFH Mirror
- Previous Google Camera Go 3.6 (post link)
GCAM GO 3.8 APK | Google Camera Go 3.8 MOD APK
However, most of these features are only available on select Android Go Edition smartphones. In order to unlock all the features for your Android device, then download the GCAM GO APK.
The Camera Go edition can run on any Android device including Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, Nokia, and more.
It can work on almost any hardware you throw it on; be it Exynos, Snapdragon, MediaTek, or any other chipset.
Features like support for secondary camera lenses (auxiliary cameras) for some phones, Night Mode (similar to Night Sight), and HDR+ can be found in the latest Camera Go MODS.
Screenshots or GCAM GO:
The APK supports multiple camera lenses, Night Mode for night photography in low lighting, and HDR+. Night Mode is the same feature as Night Sight from the original Google Camera for the Pixel lineup or the latest Gcam ports. Thanks to developer Shamim.
- Download GCAM GO 3.8 APK [Google Camera Go 3.8 MOD] [coming soon…]
- Download GCAM GO 3.6 APK [Google Camera Go MOD APK v3.6]
- Gcam Go 3.3 MOD APK (post link)
- Download Google Camera GO for all Android devices with Night Mode, HDR+, and Multiple Camera Support
- Download Google Camera GO 3.6 APK
- Google Camera GO 3.3 MOD APK Download
- Stable Gcam Go APK Download for Android 8 Oreo, 9 Pie, 10, 11, 12+
- Download Gcam Go 2.12 APK with AUX multiple camera lens support
- Download Gcam Go APK with Night Mode
More Gcam mods:
- Download GCAM 8.6 APK For Android 11, 12, 13
- Stable Google Camera 8.6.263 APK from Android 13
- GCAM 8.5 APK MOD | Google Camera 8.5.300 MOD APK
- Google Camera 8.5 APK from Pixel 7 Pro
- Download GCAM 8.4 APK MOD for all Android devices
- Download Google Camera Go 2.8 APK for all Android phones [GCAM GO 2.8]
- Download Google Camera 8.4.300 APK with Pixel 6 camera features [GCAM 8.4.300]
- Google Camera 8.3 APK From Pixel 6 and 6 Pro | GCAM 8.3 APK Download
- Google Camera 8.2.4 APK With Astrophotography Time Lapse Mode (Gcam 8.2.400)
- Gcam 8.2 APK For All Android Devices | Latest Google Camera 8.2 APK MOD
- Zoran’s GCAM 7.4 For Samsung Galaxy Devices Exynos/Snapdragon variants
- Gcam 7.4 APK for all Android devices
- Gcam 7.3 APK port from Pixel 4 for all Android devices
- Download Stable Google Camera 7.2 APK Mod
- Download Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0 APK Mod
- Download Google Camera 7.2 APK for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- How to enable Astrophotography feature on Google Camera 7+
- The best config file for your Android devices
Join our Telegram Channel.