The Nothing Phone 1 launched successfully earlier this month and has gathered a lot of interest amongst the Android community. It has a solid hardware and software configuration with its close-to-stock Android OS. However, the software wasn’t perfect when it was initially launched. With today’s Nothing OS 1.1.0 OTA update, the new tech firm has fixed almost all the bugs users complained about and brought huge camera improvements to the Nothing Phone 1.
Nothing Phone 1 users across the globe can now download a new OTA update with build Nothing OS 1.1.0 featuring tons of bug fixes with the camera app, battery drain, face unlock, and much more. New features include Tesla support and NFT Gallery. Huge improvements come to the camera app, thanks to user feedback.
The first and foremost change comes to the Nothing Launcher, which is still in beta by the way, wherein the Search Bar on the home screen is now optional. You can remove it if you want to keep the homescreen clean.
The most anticipated Tesla control feature is here. However, it’s still experimental and may need some feedback. The first introduced NFT widget as promised at launch.
There are tons of camera improvements in Nothing OS 1.1.0. Glyph fill light is now available in Portrait Mode. Improved clarity and reduced noise when taking photos in low light environments. This is huge because many users complained about the Noise while taking photos. Improved dynamic range while taking photos in low-light environments. Improved photo clarity when using the ultra-wide camera. Improved colour consistency across the main and ultra-wide sensors.
Most importantly, July 2022 patches are here! Checkout the complete changelog from below.
Nothing OS 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- New features
- Introduced experimental Tesla control feature.
- Introduced experimental NFT Gallery widget.
- We heard your feedback on the Beta Launcher -the Search Bar on the home screen is now optional.
- Camera improvements
- Glyph fill light is now available in Portrait Mode.
- Improved clarity and reduced noise when taking photos in low light environments.
- Improved dynamic range when taking photos in low light environments.
- Improved photo clarity when using the ultra-wide camera.
- Improved colour consistency across the main and ultra-wide sensors.
- Bug fixes & Performance optimizations
- Updated Android security patch to July 2022.
- Fixed a lock screen bug that would sometimes hide the fingerprint icon.
- Improved the reliability of the Glyph Interface. Battery life optimisations when device is on standby.
- Improved Face Unlock performance. General bug fixes.
Download Nothing OS 1.1.0 for Nothing Phone 1
Here you can download the latest Nothing OS 1.1.0 full stock firmware zips and OTA updates captured directly from the Nothing Phone 1.
The phone is quite new and not many hold it right now. Also, the OTA download links are not yet available publicly. Stay tuned for the same.
- Nothing Phone OTA Downloads
Nothing Tech will soon start the Android 13 beta. Stay tuned as we will be the first to make the OTA downloads available here.