Finally, after three consecutive Android 11 based Open Beta updates, a stable Oxygen OS 11 build is now rolling out for the OnePlus Nord. The latest OTA update features Android 11 under stable channel. The changelog is the same generic one that OnePlus publishes for every OnePlus device that previously received Android 11 or Oxygen OS 11.
The latest update for the Nord features all the Android 11 goodies including powerful device controls with easier ways to manage conversations. You also get enhanced privacy and location controls. Some of the newer features in the latest firmware include improved device & media controls, manage your conversations in one place, built-in screen recording, more privacy controls.
According to the changelog, it also brings Oxygen OS 11 and with it a brand new interface and design for a more comfortable user experience. Plus, you get the most anticipated Ambient Display feature, also known as Always-on-Display, enhanced Dark Mode with better app compatibility.
Unfortunately, OnePlus Nord won’t be receiving Google Discover feed as it did with the latest flagship phone. Instead, it receives an upgraded version of OnePlus Shelf. Gallery app gets new updates too like the Story feature.
OnePlus Nord Oxygen OS 11 features and changelog
- Update to Android 11 version
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved experience
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience
Checkout the introductory video of OnePlus’s Oxygen OS 11 based on Android 11. Also, download stable Oxygen OS 11 for OnePlus Nord from below.
Android 11: Download Stable Oxygen OS 11 for OnePlus Nord
Here are the latest Oxygen OS 11 full OTA zips for OnePlus Nord with Android 11. The OTA download links come directly from manufacturer’s servers and weigh ~2.70 GB in size.
Note: If your device is on stable channel, you can install the Oxygen OS 11 update from settings > system updates.
- OnePlus Nord (Android 11) – AC01AA Global | OTA download (direct link)
- OnePlus Nord (Android 11) – AC01BA Europe | OTA download (direct link)
- OnePlus Nord (Android 11)- AC01DA India | OTA download (direct link)
How to update OnePlus Nord to Oxygen OS 11 (Android 11)?
The installation should be same as any other OnePlus upgrade via Local Upgrade method. This tutorial should help and also know various OnePlus 8 series variants!
- Download Oxygen OS 11 ROM package zip
- Transfer the ROM to the phone storage
- Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.