Table of Contents Hide
The popular Youtube Vanced just got even better. A new update has arrived with stunning new changes. Vanced YouTube got a major upgrade with with v15+ and the development has continued. It featured newer version of YouTube client, removed ads from videos, after videos, homescreen, etc. It also brought stability and bug fixes for various devices including Android TV/Box. Today, a new build just came to light with YouTube Vanced APK v15.40.37. You also get Vanced Manager v1.3.1 to install the Vanced app and new migroG build v0.2.12-203316. Most importantly, the developers also added a new Vanced YouTube Music v3.86.51 APK.
The latest YouTube Vanced 15.40.37 APK added a useful toggle to enable/disable the new SeekBar/Timeline introduced by Google. This feature won’t let you simply tap on the bar to forward the video, you have to swipe the red dot. You can turn this on or off as per your preference. Fixed missing titles on some devices. All the new changes brought by Google changed with the new YouTube base client.
The previous version of YouTube Vanced 15.38.35 brought official support for the SponsorBlock feature. This new feature lets you skips sponsor segments that are part of the videos. It is a crowdsourced platform. So users are continuously submitting (start:end) segments themselves. The latest version adds a guideline on how to use it. Most importantly, it brings support for Android 11, 10, 9 Pie, 8 Oreo, 7 Nougat, and more.
What’s new with latest YouTube Vanced v15.40.37?
Changelog from v15.40.37:
- Added toggle to enable/disable the new annoying SeekBar/Timeline feature.
- Attempted fix for missing titles on some devices.
- Added support for more translations
- Added one more toggle in the ad settings
- Whatever Google changed in new base.
Changelog from previous v15.38.35:
- Added toggle in the player overlay for auto repeat instead of autoplay linking (autoplay needs to be turned off for background repeat)
- Changed the Litho adblocking methods completely, enhanced ad removal with less performance impact and no scrolling glitches
- Added sponsorblock guidelines (by bawm)
- Improvements to sponsorblock buttons
- Default resolution fix
- Accessibility settings fixed
- Fixed tablet settings crash
- Fixed tablet swipe features
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
Download latest YouTube Vanced APK (15.40.37)
The latest YouTube Vanced v15.40.37 is not a standalone app. It comes with multiple APK files for compatibility; also known as bundled APK or split APKs. The base app comes with two more supporting config packages. So the developers created Vanced Manager that installs the YouTube Vanced, Music app, and all the necessary apps like microG on various Android smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, Android boxes, etc. Alternatively, we have also listed a standalone APK below, which you can install directly.
1. Download Vanced Manager APK (1.3.1)
Moreover, the developers added a new Vanced Music app which has the same characteristics as the Vanced YouTube app, but for Music! Vanced Manager, on the other hand is a container app for all the Vanced apps like YouTube and Music.
Note: You can either install Vanced YouTube using the Manager or APK download from below. Find the music APK from the standalone
- Download and install Vanced Manager APK. (link above)
- Launch Vanced Manager app.
- Install microG from the app first. (required for Google Account sign in)
- Install latest YouTube Vanced app from the manager.
- Launch YouTube Vanced and sign in to your Google account
2. YouTube Vanced 15.40.37 Standalone APK
Here is the YouTube Vanced v15.40.37 standalone APK. Unlike the above, this is a full package. Just download the APK and install it! It does not come as bundled APKS/APKM files. The only difference is you get separate apps for dark theme and black theme for YouTube. Note that you will also need microG and maybe even Google Play Services installed on your phone.
There are two versions for arm and arm64 devices. Most of the modern devices are based on arm64. You can also – Easily Find Processor Architecture on Android Device: Find arm, arm64, x86 and all CPU Info.
Downloads for ARM64 devices
- YouTube Vanced v15.40.37 | Downloads (mediafire)
Previous YouTube Vanced 15.38.35 Standalone APK and Bundled APKM/APKS. You can also download previous YouTube Vanced v15.05.54 APK as well as the older YouTube Vanced v14 for comments below recommendations.
3. YouTube Vanced Bundled APKM or Split APKS (Multiple languages)
This is the complete package with multiple language support! This YouTube Vanced v15.38.35 comes in bundled APKM format or split/multiple APKS. It comes with multiple language support including en, fr, ja, pt. However, there’s a downside to this. You will need a separate app to install this.
Download latest microG for YouTube Vanced
Updated microG v0.2.12 and Vanced Manager v1.3.1. MicroG is a free and open source app that enables signing with Google accounts without Play Services or Play Store.
For the Bundled APKM (first link above), install via an application called App Manager. It can install any bundled APKM or even split APKS (second link above). Simply download the file from above, transfer it to phone storage, launch the App manager app and tap on the file to install. Full tutorial below.
Also, checkput the split installer (SAI) installation process for the second link above. Extract the zip first.