Table of Contents Hide
The popular Xiaomi POCO F1 already received Android 10 earlier this year based on MIUI 11 via stable channel. The manufacturer soon announced the stunning MIUI 12 firmware update and started the beta program for several Redmi, Mi, and Poco smartphones. The first generation Pocophone made it to the list as well. After several weeks of beta testing, the official MIUI 12 global stable ROM finally arrives today. So download and install official MIUI 12 global stable ROM for Xiaomi POCO F1.
The latest OTA for comes with a new firmware build number MIUI 18.104.22.168 based on Android 10 and all of it’s goodies. While the changelog only states July 2020 security patch level, you can expect all the MIUI 12 features with this update including Dark Mode 2.0, Super Wallpapers, enhanced privacy protection and tools, new navigation gestures, new animations, icons, wallpapers, etc. You can checkout all the MIUI 12 features from here. You can also download the stunning MIUI 12 stock wallpapers and Super wallpapers.
On top of that, the update contains MIUI 11 features like the new user interface with comprehensive design optimized for full screen display, new wallpapers & icon packs, sound of nature (ringtones, alarms), always on display feature, dynamic video wallpapers (with sound), etc. Updated Xiaomi apps. Not to mention, the most anticipated systemwide dark mode or theme.
The Poco F1 already runs on Android 10. That’s over 3 years of software updates and continued. The device may never receive Android 11. So make the most of the new MIUI 22.214.171.124 firmware.
Download Xioami Poco F1 latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 OTA update
The full OTA update comes in a large package of 1.86 GB in size. Whereas, the incremental OTA is small. It features build MIUI 188.8.131.52.QEJMIXM.
If you haven’t received the OTA update yet, don’t worry, we have got you covered. The downloads section below lists the full recovery ROM for MIUI 184.108.40.206. Using this zip file you can manually update your POCO F1 to MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 for Xiaomi Poco F1 | Full Recovery ROM download (direct link)
- Poco F1 MIUI 12 incremental OTA | From MIUI V18.104.22.168.QEJMIXM-V22.214.171.124.QEJMIXM (direct link)
How to update Xiaomi Poco F1 to MIUI 12 firmware update?
- Make sure your device is on the latest stable ROM.
- Download the MIUI 12 Android 10 OTA update zip from above.
- Transfer it to phone storage in the root directory. Meaning, not in any folder. If that doesn’t work, place the file in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Launch the updater app on your Xioami Poco F1 device. Or go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner and choose the ROM package.
- Select the Android OTA zip you have downloaded. It will decrypt and update your Pocophone.
Note: If you don’t see the upgrade option, tap on the MIUI icon several times. Then try again. Don’t stop the update once started. If stopped, you will need to do the operation again right from downloading the firmware file again. This will not erase any data in your phone.