The popular Xiaomi Poco F1 is now receiving the latest security patch level from April 2020 based on Android 10. Although Google released May 2020 security patch just recently, the Pocopone receives security update every other month. So that makes sense. The device already received MIUI 11 firmware update with v220.127.116.11, followed by the most anticipated Android 10 firmware update with MIUI 18.104.22.168 build. According to the update screen, Poco F1 is finally getting the latest security update. While the changelog doesn’t reveal much, the latest OTA update has a lot to offer than just a security patch bump. So download and install latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 global stable ROM for Xiaomi Poco F1 based on Android 10 February 2020 security patch level.
Today, a new OTA update is rolling out for the Poco F1 with latest April 2020 security patch level. That’s the only change we see in this update. As reported by some users, the OTA brings some exciting new upgrades. You can now swipe up diagonally from bottom corner to launch Google Assistant. The stock browser app from Xiaomi has been replaced with the Mi browser Pro; amid privacy concerns over the stock MIUI browser collecting user data. Mi Mover is now a system app. New screenshot animation. Optimized responsiveness for touch; increased responsiveness. Finally added Private DNS under connection and sharing. You can now easily change the DNS on your Android phone.
Moreover, Xiaomi is currently testing their latest MIUI 12 firmware update with the latest beta ROM available for download. Developers also ported MIUI 12 for Poco F1. While there is no official word from the manufacture whether the Poco F1 will get MIUI 12 update or not, it is rumored that it will. Meanwhile, download the latest MIUI v126.96.36.199 firmware update. The current MIUI 11 for Pocophone features all the Android 10 goodies, new wallpapers & icon packs, sound of nature (ringtones, alarms), always on display feature, dynamic video wallpapers (with sound), and much more. Not to mention the most anticipated systemwide dark mode or dark theme. This way, you don’t need to manually enable Dark Mode on Xiaomi phones running MIUI 10.
What’s new with MIUI 188.8.131.52 update for Poco F1?
- Swipe up diagonally from bottom corner to launch Google Assistant
- Stock Browser replaced with Mi Browser Pro
- Mi Mover is now a system app
- New screenshot animation
- Touch responsiveness increased
- Security patch updated to April 2020
- Added Private DNS under connection and sharing
Here is the latest screenshot for the latest MIUI 11 update for Poco F1:
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 global stable ROM for Xiaomi PocoPhone F1
Following you will find the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11.QEJMIXM global stable ROM and OTA update zip for Xiaomi’s POCO F1 based on Android 10. You can easily flash it onto your device without wiping data. The latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Poco F1 come in an OTA update size of 345 MB. Whereas, the full stock ROM comes in a large package of 1.93 GB in size. Plus,
If you are on the previous update for POCO F1, you can also check for OTA update bu – going to settings > About Phone > System Update > Check for OTA update manually > download OTA.
Download MIUI 11 Global Stable full ROM zip
- Poco F1 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery ROM | Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 (1.93 GB)
- Poco F1 MIUI 188.8.131.52 OTA | Incremental OTA MIUI 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 (409 MB)
How to update Xiaomi Poco F1 to latest MIUI 11 firmware update?
- Make sure your device is on the latest stable ROM.
- Download the MIUI 11 OTA update zip from above.
- Transfer it to phone storage in the root directory. Meaning, not in any folder. If that doesn’t work, place the file in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Launch the updater app on your Xioami Poco F1 device. Or go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner and choose the ROM package.
- Select the Android OTA zip you have downloaded. It will decrypt and update your Pocophone.
Note: Don’t stop the update once started. If stopped, you will need to do the operation again right from downloading the firmware file again. This will not erase any data in your phone.
Thanks to u/Helldestined for the screenshot.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.