Custom ROMs are on a league of their own. If you are tired of the poor software support from your OEM or smartphone manufacturers, custom ROMS come to the rescue. Moreover, any new trending feature out there in the market will be gradually added to the custom ROMS. On top of that, you have a plethora of options to choose from like Lineage OS 17.1, Resurrection Remix, Havoc OS, EvolutionX, Pixel Experience, Paranoid Android, and even the stock based ROM specific to your Android devices. While not every custom ROMS may guarantee stability and performance, but there are a few good ones out there which are known for their customization and stability. One such custom ROM community is the Paranoid Android which just offered Android 10. So download the latest custom ROM called Paranoid Android based on Android 10 from below.
The development of Paranoid Android ROM may have seem to be stopped in Android 9 Pie. But the stunning custom ROM was just resurrected today with support for Android 10. Currently, PA 10 ROM supports a number of devices from OnePlus, Xiaomi, Asus, and Essential Phone. The developers also promised of adding more devices to the list later on.
Moreover, Paranoid Android developers have made the installation of ROMS hassle-free as they have included the Gapps within the ROM. So you don’t need to flash Open Gapps separately. They have a long list of features which they have added in the latest build you can check out the latest features added from below.
Features of Paranoid Android 10 ROM
Here are some of the features of Paranoid Android 10 that makes the custom ROM worthy of flashing. these features could be an upgrade as compared to other custom ROMS.
- Included GAPPS inside the zips.
- April 2020 Security Patch Level.
- OTA support (with deltas).
- Adaptive Playback.
- Screen stabilization (Gimbal mode).
- SafetyNet (most devices).
- Built-in screen recorder.
- FOD support (Fingerprint On Display).
- Pulse notifications.
- ParanoidDoze: extended AOD support
- Off-screen gestures.
- Gestures support.
- Vibration adapted UI.
- Extended vibration system (OnePlus devices).
- Alert Slider UI (OnePlus devices).
- OTS: On The Spot, introduce user hint prompt system, uses a snack bar design to prompt the user for changes.
- Pocket Mode, introduces a mode that will detect whenever your device is on the pocket and prevent it from waking.
- The fast Charging indicator (includes OnePlus devices).
- Quick Settings Pull Down with one finger.
- Extended Restart.
- Introduced Settings reset for PA features under Settings → System → Reset Options.
- Double-tap to sleep on keyguard (lock screen) and launcher.
- Volume Long Press to Skip Tracks.
- Volume panel on left for devices with left volume buttons.
- Adjusted status bar notifications per device.
- Navigation bar customization.
- Improved lock screen security
- Caffeine tile (thanks LineageOS).
- Extended screenshot support (thanks to Pixel Experience).
- Per-app cellular data, VPN and wifi restrictions.
- Three-finger swipe down for screenshots.
- Pop-Up camera support.
- Based off CAF LA.UM.8.2.r1-04200-sdm660.0 tag.
Download Paranoid Android 10 ROM for your Android devices
Here is a list of Android phones with Paranoid Android 10 ROM available for download right now. The following are the direct download links.
- Download Paranoid Android 10 for OnePlus 3/3T (oneplus3)
- Download Paranoid Android 10 for OnePlus 6/6T (enchilada/fajita)
- Download Paranoid Android 10 for OnePlus 7 Pro (guacamole)
- Download Paranoid Android 10 for Xiaomi MI 6 (sagit)
- Download Paranoid Android 10 for Xiaomi MI 9 (Cepheus)
- Download Paranoid Android 10 for Essential Phone (mata)
- Download Paranoid Android 10 for Xiaomi Redmi 5 (rosy)
- Download Paranoid Android 10 for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
- Download Paranoid Android 10 for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
List of Android devices to get Paranoid 10 ROM support
Here is a list of Android phones which will receive Paranoid Android 10 ROMs soon. So stay tuned for downloads!
- OnePlus 5 and 5T
- OnePlus 7, 7T, and 7T Pro
- Pocophone F1
- Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Dual
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact and XZ2 Compact Dual
- Sony Xperia XZ3 and XZ3 Dual
- Xiaomi Mi 9T and Redmi K20
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro and Redmi K20 Pro
How to install Paranoid ROM for your device?
- First, make sure your device has an unlocked Bootloader. Here is a tutorial on how to unlocked bootloader.
- After unlocking the bootloader make sure you have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- Download the Paranoid ROM for your device from above.
- Now copy the downloaded file to the internal storage of the device.
- Reboot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Take a complete Nandroid backup from the recovery menu.
- Go to Wipe and click/swipe on format reset.
- Now go to home menu of the recovery.
- Tap on install option.
- Select the downloaded Paranoid ROM file (it should be a zip file).
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- After installation is finished, reboot your device.
- Further if you want to root your device download and install latest Magisk Manager.
Source – Paranoid Android