Xiaomi’s popular Redmi Note 8 Pro is now receiving the latest Android 10 OTA update today. This new update is based on the stunning MIUI 11 firmware that Xiaomi introduced last year. The manufacturer is now rolling out Android 10 for many devices including the Poco F1, Redmi K20 Pro, and recently the Mi A3 and A2. Here is the stunning Android 10 OTA update for the Redmi Note 8 Pro. The update features new firmware build number MIUI 220.127.116.11.QGGRUXM. As you can see in the build number, the first alphabet Q in build represents Android Q.
The latest Note 8 Pro update with build MIUI 18.104.22.168 features Android 10 and all it’s goodies. This includes enhanced location permissions, advanced privacy tools, live caption, smart reply, sound amplifier, gesture navigation from Google Pixel, dark mode, focus mode, family link, latest security updates, and more. Some Xiaomi exclusive features like the new navigation gestures or so called swipe gestures also made its way to the MIUI 11 firmware. So download and install Xiaomi Note 8 Pro’s stunning Android 10 OTA update based on MIUI 11.
The OTA update comes in a large package of 1.94 GB in size. If you haven’t received the OTA update yet, then don’t worry, we have got you covered. In the downloads section you will find the full OTA update zip. Using this zip file you can manually update your Note 8 Pro to Android 10.
Download Android 10 OTA update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro based on MIUI 22.214.171.124
Here we have listed the latest MIUI 11 global stable OTA update zip below for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro based on Android 10. You can easily flash it onto your device without wiping data. The latest MIUI 126.96.36.199.QGGRUXM OTA update is now available for download. Android 10 is available for the regions of EEA and Russia. More updates to come in more regions including India. So stay tuned!
If you are on the previous update for Note 8 Pro, you can also check for OTA update by – going to settings > About Phone > System Update > Check for OTA update manually > download OTA.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Android 10 MIUI 11 Global Stable full ROM zip
- Device codename: begonia_ru_global
- Device codename: begonia_eea_global
How to update Redmi Note 8 Pro to latest Android 10 MIUI 11 firmware update?
- Make sure your device is on the latest stable ROM.
- Download the MIUI 11 Android 10 OTA update zip from above.
- Transfer it to phone storage in the root directory. Meaning, not in any folder. If that doesn’t work, place the file in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Launch the updater app on your Redmi Note 8 Pro device. Or go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner and choose the ROM package.
- Select the Android OTA zip you have downloaded. It will decrypt and update your Redmi device.
Note: Don’t stop the update once started. If stopped, you will need to do the operation again right from downloading the firmware file again. This will not erase any data in your phone.