Its’s April 14 and new Good Lock apps are available for download today; as we reported earlier. Good Lock 2019 has been updated in support for Android 9 Pie and the Samsung Galaxy S10 series phones. Many Samsung Galaxy devices are running One UI firmware. Good Lock 2019 is now compatible with all of the phones running One UI or Android 8.0 Oreo. There are two new apps introduced today called Nice Shot and NotiStar. As we promised, we also have the download links to NotiStar.
These new apps are pretty handy and important. Notistar keeps a log of every notification you have received in the past and throughout the day. It comes handy in case you accidentally swipe or clear the notification panel without looking at them and wonder what the notifications were. It is a new notification management system. The UI is like iOS and can also be accessed on the Lock Screen. More functionalities may be added soon.
On the other hand, Nice shot lets you take amazing screenshots without notification bar and navigation bar. Nice Shot also a screen recording or screen capture functionality. It also lets you delete theme right after sharing screenshots.
Moreover, EdgeLighting+ now features ‘Punch Hole’ camera cutout animation for Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus phones with multiple colors. Yes, you can now officially set selfie camera color rings to your S10 devices.
Download Latest Good Lock Apps – NotiStar and Nice Shot APK
There are 2 newly added Good Lock apps. However, they may be restricted in some countries as the new apps are only available in South Korea and the United States at the moment.
Galaxy App Store links:
If the Galaxy app store links doesn’t work, you can still download the APK from below and install it using below tutorial.
Direct APK download:
- Download NotiStar |Gdrive APK download | Box Mirror 1
- Download Nice Shot | Gdrive APK download | Box Mirror 1
- Download EdgeLighting+ | Gdrive APK download | Box Mirror 1
How to install?
If you don’t see the new plugins in Good Lock or if it shows blank, then you can use the following tutorial to add a NotiStar and Nice Shot shortcut on the home screen. You can also do this for other plugins or addons.
- Make sure Good Lock and all of its plugins are installed.
- Launch Good Lock app.
- Download and install Nova Launcher from Play Store. All you need is to have it on your device.
- Press and hold onto the the home screen of your phone.
- Choose widgets. Search for Nova widgets and enter.
- Select the option Activities widget. Drag and drop it on home screen.
- Once it loads, look for the apps that you have installed. Select Notistar and add it to home screen by tapping on it.
- Launch the app and start customizing.
- Repeat this for all the apps.