Microsoft’s most anticipated ‘Your Phone’ app is now available for download on the Window’s Store. YouPhone app is a solution for seamless transition between your PC and your phone. Initially, the app was only available for users accepted into Windows Insider program; which is a beta program for Windows 10. Today, Your Phone app is available for all the Windows 10 users and Android devices running Android 7.0 Nougat.
So if you took some pictures on your phone and would like to either view or transfer them to your PC, then Your Phone app can do that for you easily. You can pick up your work on PC where you left it on your phone. Moreover, the app will enable access to your phone’s files from computer. Users will soon be able to see phone’s notifications on Windows desktop and directly reply to them. You will also be able to send links to or from Android to Windows.
However, currently you can only access and modify recent photos of Android phones onto your PC. Other features will follow in the future. You can take a snap a pic on your phone and see it on your computer with drag and drop functionality.
According to sources, Microsoft plans to add SMS support (or text message sync) and notification support in the future. Your Phone will come in support for iPhones too, but no word of it yet. So YourPhone is a free and perfect alternative for PushBullet and Join. So download and install Your Phone Android APK and Windows app right now!
How to download and install Your Phone app on Windows and Android?
YourPhone app is now available on Microsoft store for all Windows 10 users. You will need to download and launch the app on Windows store on PC. Once done, follow the on-screen instructions and get a link to the YourPhone Android APK. However, it requires Android version 7.0 Nougat or later like Oreo or Pie.
- Download and Launch YourPhone app from Microsoft Windows store here onto PC.
- Launch the app and sign into your Microsoft account.
- Send yourself an SMS when prompted to download the Your Phone app. Link we got is here. Which is just a link to this Microsoft Apps APK on Play Store.
- Launch the Microsoft Apps and on the very to you will see Your Phone ad. Tap on it and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once bothe Android and Windows apps are linked, start using Your Phone.
Stay tuned for more updates.