Table of Contents
Xposed Framework recently got updated to v90 in support for the Android 8.0 Oreo firmware. This lead to the release of many new Xposed modules for Oreo users. While most of the Xposed modules supported the Oreo firmware out of the box, not all the modules get the Oreo support at the same time like Gravity Box. Thanks to the Gravity Box developer C3C0, you now get its support for Android 8.0/8.1 as well. So download and install the latest Gravity Box v8.0.0 Beta.
Gravity Box is an all in one tool which enables several tweaks for Lockscreen, Statusbar, power, display, phone, etc. The all-in-one tweak box offers almost infinity possibilities of modifications to the Android system. You can modify the status bar by adding network speed, changing battery icon, adding battery percentage. You can also tweak the notifications by disabling the heads up notifications, change color, etc. Navigation bar can be hidden to use only hardware keys, add more buttons to it, etc.
Gravity Box module has been primarily targeted towards 8.0 Oreo. However, it has also been tested working on Android 8.1 on stock Nexus 5X. This means it can most certainly work for Oreo running devices like Essential Phones, OnePlus 3/3T/5/5T, Nokia, Xperia XZ series, etc. However, before you head over and install Gravity Box, remember that this is an initial beta release. So not all function may work flawlessly on every device. Stay tuned for more updates.
Features of Gravity Box:
- Lockscreen tweaks
- QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles
- Statusbar tweaks
- Navigation bar tweaks
- Pie controls
- Power tweaks
- Display tweaks
- Phone tweaks
- Media tweaks
- Hardware/navigation key actions
- GravityBox Actions – interface for 3rd party apps
- Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
- Fingerprint launcher
- Many more functions
Download latest Gravity Box for Oreo Android 8.0/8.1
This is only compatible with Oreo OS. For Xposed Tweak Box for devices running Android 4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0, download it directly from the Xposed repository using the app.
- Download for Oreo – GravityBox_Oreo_8.0.0-beta-1.apk
How to install Gravity Box for Oreo?
In order to install the Gravity Box on older Android versions,
- First, make sure you have installed Xposed v90 for Oreo.
- Download the latest GravityBox APK and transfer it to phone.
- Install the app as normal APK.
- Launch the Xposed Installer app.
- Go to the modules section and acivate the Gravity box module.
- Reboot device once and launch the Gravity Box tweaker.
Start tweaking your Android system. Remember that if anything goes wrong, you can always uninstall the Xposed Framework and all the settings will be restored.
Thanks to C3C076