Table of Contents
The Yu Yureka Black came out a little over a year ago rocking the entry segment with Android Marshmallow out of the box and a promise of regular updates accompanying it. Fast forward to today, the company is still going strong on its promise with the release of its latest Nougat Beta build [7.1.2] for the Yu Yureka Black
The build is a developer preview and carries the build number YU5040_SW_V-DEV-PREW-01_HW_V01_20170531 and weighs in at 667 MB. It goes without saying that you should be on a stock ROM running the latest developer build in order to use the latest update.
Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta for YU Yureka Black
The direct link for the Nougat Beta firmware can be found down below. Head over the ‘How to install’ section to learn more about the flashing process
- Yu Yureka Beta Nougat 7.1.2 Beta build | Download (Official)
How to install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta on YU Yureka Black
The following section contains the files required for downloading and installing the Nougat Beta build firmware on your device:
- GApps ARM 64 | Download
- ADB & Fastboot Driver For Windows | Download
- [Important] Unlocked Bootloader | Guide
- TWRP Recovery | Download
- Extract the downloaded Firmware package on your PC.
- Connect your device in ADB Interface
- Open Command Prompt and enter the following command to enter Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Navigate to extracted firmware folder YU5040_SW_V-DEV-PREW-01_HW_V01_20170531
- If the host OS of your PC is Linux/Ubuntu run the following command:
If using Windows OS:
- Once the device is booted up, reboot into fastboot mode.
- Enter the command:
fastboot boot /path/of/your/Twrp_image downloaded
- Install GApps by rebooting into TWRP recovery
- Clear cache and reboot your device.
This completes the Installation of Android Nougat-7.1.2 Developer Preview on Yu Yureka Black.
Note: Do not perform this procedure unless you are using an Unlocked Bootloader.
Source: YuPlay Forum