The flagship phone OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus 3T from the major Chinese manufacturer -OnePlus are running on the latest Oxygen OS 4.0.3. The new update optimizes WiFi, increased camera app stability, and RAM consumption have been decreased significantly. With the new Android 7.0 Nougat ROM for the two devices, comes new Camera app and the Gallery app. Oxygen OS 4.0.3 is quite stable and the Camera app has been enhanced along with the Gallery app as well.
With the simple guide given below, see how to download and install the new version of the Camera and Gallery app port for OnePlus 3/3T just in case the original app has become corrupt or you have changed the ROM to a different one and want the OnePlus apps. The camera app provides the best quality and performance due to the post processing features. The Nougat ROM brings us a new v5 brings changes like:-
- Apps and libraries updated to those from 4.0.3
- Unsupported things and errors were fixed again,
- STILL_DENOICE” mode(filter) is included in the normal mode(HDR/HQ off) and
- Everything else from the previous builds is included.
How to install stock Oxygen OS 4.0.3 Camera and Gallery app for OnePlus 3/3T?
The download is now available for the OnePlus 3 running Android 7.0 Nougat and it comes with the download file size of 3 MB. Downloading and installing the app will take you to the latest version of the stock Camera and Gallery apps. Click here to download the APK —> OnePlusCamera-V5.apk
It is important to note, if you do not find the HDR/HQ buttons in the app and you don’t get “processing” dialog while taking the pictures, do not worry. Here’s the solution, simply flash this zip via TWRP and flash the app data after booting your phone. Download –> Camera.HAL1.Enabler.zip
Before beginning any installation, a backup of your current ROM is the most important thing you should do.
- If you have used any camera mod before, please dirty flash the ROM and then flash the OOS Camera package again.
- To begin the installation procedure, allow installation of apps from unknown sources in your device.
- To do so, go to the settings> security> Allow Unknown Sources.(Check out the screenshot given below)
- Then install the APK given above> let the installation procedure complete> open app.
If face any problem while downloading or installing the app, reach out to us by commenting in the comments section below.
Thanks to: siankatabg