Gradually all the Samsung Galaxy S5 variants have been updated with the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Following many variants like the Galaxy S5 SM-G900M, G900I, G900F, G900FD, etc and the United States carrier variants like the T-Mobile G900T, Sprint G900P, AT&T G900A and the latest Verizon G900V, the international variant G900H is now being updated to the latest G900HXXU1CPE6 stock firmware. This TouchWiz PE6 update is the latest firmware for the Galaxy S5 SM-G900H variant and is now available in India and Kazakhstan and will soon be available in Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, etc. Also, check out from below, how to install the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for Indian region INU or SKU region onto other variants of Galaxy S5 G900H like Vietnam XXV region and more. This has been tested on some variants.
Download Samsung Galaxy S5 G900H Marshmallow Firmware
Before you proceed to the download section, you can either download the firmware directly from Samsung with a new tool without any speed restrictions or subscription from the first link or get it from third party websites from link 2.
- Tool to Download Any Samsung Galaxy Stock Firmware
→ Download | Faster download method
- Marshmallow for Galaxy S5 SM-G900H India
→ Download [Mirror] | File: G900HXXU1CPE6_G900HODD1CPE2_INU.zip
- Marshmallow for Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Kazakhstan
→ Download [Mirror] | File: G900HXXU1CPE6_G900HODD1CPE2_SKU.zip
- All firmware for Galaxy S5 Plus SM-G901F → Download | Mirror
- More Galaxy S5 variants → Link | Download via Tool
- Odin Software
→ Download [Mirror] | File: Odin3_v3.10.7_3.zip
- Samsung Galaxy Drivers
→ Download | File: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
How to Install Marshmallow G900HXXU1CPE6 Firmware on Galaxy S5 SM-G901H Android 6.0.1 With Odin?
The procedure is the same for all the Samsung Galaxy devices. It uses Odin software to clean flash the full firmware file. Before you proceed to installation, verify your device for compatibility. The listed firmware is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G901H only. Download firmware from above and proceed with this tutorial for S5 variants for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus SM-G901F . Like and share us on social media. For any help or queries, comment down below or leave a message in the forums.
How to Install the G900HXXU1CPE6 Onto Vietnamese Galaxy S5 G900H XXV Variant and more?
Yes, you can easily install the G900HXXU1CPE6 For Indian INU or SKZ Region onto your Vietnamese XXV variants or any other variant provided your variants is the same that is, Sm-G900H. First, make sure you have root access on your Galaxy S5 device. Check out: How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow/ Lollipop/KitKat Firmware. or alternate method via TWRP.
- Download the stock firmware from above.
- Make sure you have root access on your Galaxy S5 device.
- Transfer the firmware onto your device.
- Download and install a Root Explorer and open it.
- Now go to the path: / efs / IMEI / find msp_code.dat file and edit the contents of this file for XXV. Change the contents to XXV or for your region. (This step is important)
- Now boot into Download Mode , flash the modified XXV firmware using Odin.
- Install an app called Phone Info and recheck the whether the original item CSC, is not XXV.
Like and share us on social media. For any help or queries, comment down below or leave a message in the forums.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.