The Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810 is being updated to the official TouchWiz Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update. The firmware brings the build number T810XXU2CPD9 to the and features the April security patch from AOSP source. This is followed by the Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 that has ready running the latest stock Android 6.0.1 firmware from Samsung. We have already seen this update to other Samsung devices including the Galaxy Note 5, the Note 4, the Galaxy S6 (Edge) and the S6 Edge Plus series and many of their variants. Not to forget the Samsung S5 that jumped from Android 5.0 to 6.0.1, just like this Galaxy Tab S2. The update started rolling out in Germany which means Europe should be the first continent for the OTA for further releases. However, it may soon be released in other parts of Europe and Asia including Greece, Singapore, Spain, Netherlands, Croatia, United Kingdom, Norway, France and much more. Check out the screenshots of the latest Android 6.0.1 update for the Samsung Tab S2 from our Pinterest board. Firmware information:
|Model name||Galaxy Tab S2|
|Build date||Mon, 25 Apr 2016 11:01:57 +0000|
Download Android 6.0.1 for Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi
Before you proceed to the download section, you can either download the firmware directly from Samsung with a new tool without any speed restrictions or subscription from the first link or get it from third party websites from link 2.
- Tool to Download Any Samsung Galaxy Stock Firmware
→ Download | Faster download method
- Marshmallow for Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810
→ Download [Mirror] | File: T810XXU2CPD9_T810DBT2CPD9_DBT.zip
- More firmware builds for Galaxy Tab S2 → Download
How to Install Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 T810 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow T810XXU2CPD9 Update 9.7 WiFi
In order to upgrade or install the firmware file, download the firmware file from above and head over to our detailed Odin installation tutorial for Samsung device. The installation procedure is same for almost all Samsung devices if you are flashing the stock Samsung firmware.
This guide can help you with the following:
- Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi to newer Android version (6.0.1).
- Fix your Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi if it’s giving you force closes (FC errors) and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy Tab S2 if it’s stuck at the boot logo or device gets into boot loop.
- Restore/ Revert back to Stock on your Tab S2 9.7 WiFi.
- Restore Samsung device to factory state or OEM.
- Downgrade your Galaxy S2 9.7 WiFi to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot or Remove custom recovery like TWRP from your Samsung Tab S2.
Follow and like us on social media. For queries, comment down below or leave a message in the forums.