In the latest Galaxy Unpacked 2023 event, Samsung launched the 6th generation of smartwatches — Galaxy Watch 6 and Watch 6 Classic. It features the latest One UI Watch 5 OS based on Android 13. Samsung also has the One UI 5 Watch OS beta program active for the Watch 4 and Watch 5 series which will feature the new Watch Faces showcased at the event.
Last week, we made the Galaxy Watch 6 (Classic) watch faces available for download in the form of standalone APKs. Today, Samsung officially released the Watch 6 watch faces on the Galaxy Store. Users of the Watch 4 series and Watch 5 series can download the new One UI 5 Watch OS watch faces.
We are especially excited about the new Perpetual and Sphere Number watch faces similar to Pixel Watch faces.
The Galaxy Watch 6 series comes with eight new watch faces, each with different purposes. Some of the most notable watch faces include Sleep Coaching which displays sleep quality data and provides personalized tips.
The most anticipated watch face is the Perpetual watch face which resembles the Pixel Watch’s Radial face and includes a star map, month, and day indicators.
The Stretched time watch face has a retro look with customizable colors and style options.
Here are all the Galaxy Watch 6 series Watch Faces:
- The Info Board watch face has expanded features, including sleep coaching and last workout complications.
- Sleep Coaching watch face aims to help users improve their sleep quality by providing personalized tips.
- Daily activity number watch face displays your daily activity stats, including steps, active time, and calories burnt.
- Funny faces watch face offers a collection of animated faces of various “creatures” that you can cycle through.
- Fluid number watch face features a simple design with a fluid effect when tapped and offers numerous color combinations.
- Photo sticker watch face allows users to add their own photos, with a section for tiles and an emoji.
- Perpetual watch face resembles the Pixel Watch’s Radial face and includes a star map, month, and day indicators.
- Stretched time watch face has a retro look with customizable colors and style options.
- These new watch faces are available for free on the Galaxy Watch 6 and some features may also work on previous versions with future updates.
Download Watch Faces from One UI 5 Watch OS on Galaxy Store
The Sleep Coaching, Perpetual, Stretched Time, and Sphere Number watch faces are now seeding on the Galaxy Store. If you have the APK installed from the previous ones, uninstall them and install the Galaxy Store versions.
- Sleep Coaching on Galaxy Store
- Perpetual on Galaxy Store
- Stretched on Galaxy Store
- Sphere on Galaxy Store
- Funny Faces
- Photo Sticker
- Daily Activity Number
If the above doesn’t work, sideload the following APK onto your Galaxy Watch 5 series and Watch 4 series devices.
- Download Sleep Coaching APK
- Download Perpetual APK
- Download Stretched Time APK
- Download Sphere Number APK
- Download all APKs here
How to apply watch faces on your Samsung watch?
In order to apply the newly installed Galaxy Watch 6 faces on your previous generation Samsung smartwatches, you need the latest Galaxy Wearable update as well.
- Download Galaxy Wearable from Play Store
- Download Galaxy Wearable from Galaxy Store
- Launch the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Scroll down to the downloaded section for the new watch faces.