PUBG Mobile 2.5.0 and BGMI 2.5.0 (India version) update patch notes just went live. The latest update celebrates PUBG Mobile’s 5th Anniversary with a newly added theme for the same. We can infer from the PUBG Mobile 2.5 patch notes that this is a major upgrade with new content, features, quality-of-life changes, and bug fixes. Check out the latest PUBG Mobile 2.5.0 update patch notes and download the latest APK and OBB files directly from PUBG servers.
BGMI or PUBG Mobile 2.5 update is celebrating the game’s 5-year anniversary. It features two new areas called Imagination Plaza (Large 110×110 area) and Imagination Districe (Large 110×110 area) containing lots of crates and small amounts of supplies. Imagination areas are available in Livik and Erangle maps for a limited time.
Plus, you can now build stuff. Use officially provided objects, decorations, and buildings to create your own scenery. Add gameplay devices to create all kinds of interesting gameplay experiences!
Metro Royale and Payload modes are now available. Payload adds new Tank – Heavily-armored, immensely powerful tanks are waiting for you in Erangel! Tank Air Drops: Use the Tank Flare Gun to call a tank into battle! Metro Royale gets huge update with new workstations, equipment, and all.
Plus, it marks the beginning of a new Season 11 Cycle 4 available starting 2023/3/21 at 2:00 (UTC+0) to 2023/5/22 at 23:59 (UTC+0). Updating the game between March 14–20 (UTC+0) will get you 3,000 BP, 100 AG, and a Harlequin Helmet (3d)
PUBG MOBILE APK will be available for download starting March 14 at 11:00 (UTC+0).
PUBG Mobile 2.5.0 Patch Notes
PUBG MOBILE 2.5 key updates:
- PUBG MOBILE 5th Anniversary: Create on the battlegrounds and celebrate the anniversary together!
- World of Wonder: First ever user created custom game modes are available for a limited time! Enjoy all kinds of creative gameplay for a different PUBG MOBILE!
- New Themed Gameplay – Imagiversary: Enjoy exclusive Anniversary scenery and items. Build creative spaces without restraint!
- Gear Front Update: Added a new Jet-Boost Board skill to experience the joy of moving swiftly in midair!
- Firearm Updates: New tactical attachments and slots. Light Machine Guns have been rebalanced and some bolt-action reload animations have been improved for an even more exhilarating shooting experience!
The full direct APK + OBB download links
PUBG Mobile 2.5.0 APK Download (No VPN Link)
Here, download PUBG MOBILE 2.5.0 APK and OBB files. You will find two versions of the PUBG Mobile APK. The first is the small or compact version intended for mobile devices only or Android smartphones. It comes in a compact size of 700 MB in size.
The other is a full 1GB APK download which is meant for every device like PC, tablets, and mobile. So if you intend to download PUBG for PC or Bluestacks, then go with the first one.
However, do note that once you install the APK, it will automatically start downloading the OBB files; which may take a total of 2GB of storage on Android.
APK + OBB DOWNLOAD NO VPN LINKS
Stay tuned for the full global direct links. Meanwhile, download the APK and OBB from below separately and see how to install below.
- Global Direct Download Links APK + OBB
- Download PUBG Mobile 2.5.0 Full (1.1GB) (post link)
- Join Telegram Channel (AndroidSage)
Download instructions: While you can still download PUBG Mobile game safely from the Play Store listing directly from Google servers globally including North America, Europe, and the rest of Asia, the listing may not show for Indian users. You may need a VPN to download via direct link. So you can download the APK from below and OBB for offline downloads.
How to install PUBG Mobile APK and OBB files?
You can install the PUBG Mobile 2.5.0 APK+ OBB zip listed above using Split APKs Installer (SAI) using this tutorial.
Or, extract the zip and do the following:
- First, install the PUBG Mobile APK.
- This should create a proper OBB folder.
- Download the OBB file with the name -> main.16910.com.tencent.ig.obb
- Copy the OBB file and paste it under Android > OBB > com.tencent.ig folder. Then launch the PUBG app again.
Download APK + OBB from Play Store
You can use our APK Downloader to get the APK and OBB files for download. The links come directly from Google servers. So it’s safe.
- Download PUBG Mobile APK + OBB from Play Store
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.