Samsung just recently started rolling out One UI 4.1 firmware update for non-flagship phones. Several A-series, non-flagship S-series, and F-series devices have already received the latest firmware from Samsung based on Android 12. One of the first devices from the budget M-series to receive One UI 4.1 (Android 12) is the Galaxy M32.
Following the Galaxy S22 and the Galaxy Tab S8 launch, Samsung guaranteed the update to come to most of the older Galaxy smartphones. Stable Android 12 is now available for the Galaxy F62, Galaxy A51, and, most recently, the Galaxy M32.
However, the update for M32 comes via One UI 4 beta program. You will need to enroll in Samsung’s Android 12 beta program and receive an OTA update.
Samsung Galaxy M32 (SM-M325F) just received One UI 4.1 beta with firmware build number M325FXXU4ZVD2. Do you see the “Z” in the last 4 letters – ZDV2? This means that it is a beta firmware. For a stable update, you would see something like an A or B, or C; depending on the iteration.
Looking at the changelog, you get all the One UI 4.1 features, with a few exceptions from the flagship Galaxy S22. While the Galaxy S-series phones received almost all of the Galaxy S22 features, the Galaxy M32 may lack a few. The latest camera or gallery feature like Object Remover may not be present.
You do get the new Color palette feature and the Privacy dashboard from Android 12, nonetheless. The color palette feature enables you to easily select a color scheme for your phone’s UI that matches your wallpaper; similar to Material You visuals from Google. You also get features like better RAM management. The latest firmware is based on April 2022 security patches.
Checkout the complete changelog from these tutorials:
- [Download] One UI 4.1 for Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series just rolled out
- One UI 4.1 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series
How enroll for One UI 4.1 Beta Program (Android 12) on Samsung Galaxy M32?
There are several ways to enroll in the One UI 4.0/4.1 beta program. The easiest way is to apply using the Samsung Members app.
- Download the latest Samsung members app update from Play Store or from the Galaxy Store.
- Launch the app.
- Head over to the notice section and you should see a new One UI Beta Program link.
- Once you enroll in the beta program, head over to settings > system updates > download OTA updates.
Alternatively, you can directly go to the download links below and skip the Samsung Members part!
Download One UI 4.1 full stock firmware for Galaxy M32
You can download the OTA by visiting Settings on your Galaxy M32-> “About phone” section -> and tapping “Software update.”
Alternatively, for optimal performance and removing any bugs, you can also download the full stock One UI 4.1 firmware updates using SamFirm tool or the Firja Tool and install via Odin Flashtool.
You can use the SamFirm (Samsung Firmware Downloader) tool and the newly added Frija (also a Samsung Software Downloader) in order to download the full stock firmware directly from Samsung Severs.
- First, download and extract the latest SamFirm tool or the Frija Samsung Firmware Downloader.
- Go to About Phone under Settings on your F62 device and note down the model number like (SM-M325F) for Galaxy M32. Refer the table below.
- Find the CSC code for your Galaxy M32 phone from here. Also known as a region or product code. In this case, we are using INS for India and Android 12.
- Input the model number and region code.
- Select or check the Auto box.
- Also, check decrypt automatically box.
- Hit check updates option.
- Once the details are shown, hit the download button.
Join AndroidSage Telegram Channel.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.