OnePlus Nord is already running on the latest Android 11 update based on OxygenOS 11 for a while now. The first instance of OxygenOS 11 came with several bugs, which were finally addressed in the following HotFix update with build number Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168.
Looks like the bugs are all fixed and its time for the monthly security updates. OnePlus just rolled out a new OTA for the Nord with Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124 for the Indian, EU, and North American variants. The update includes May 2021 security patch level, several bug fixes, and system optimizations.
As for the improvements you should notice faster speeds on WiFi connections. The camera app got a huge update with tons of bug fixes including that for the Nightscape mode, fixed unresponsiveness of camera at times, framerate drop while video recording, and many more. Checkout the complete changelog below.
OnePlus Nord Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199 Changelog
- Fixed the issue that the card coupon is not available as a widget
- Fixed the issue that missed calls are marked as call answered on another device in call logs
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the speed of Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed the abnormal preview display issue in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that Camera becomes unresponsive when setting profile photo in Contact
- Fixed the frame drops issue with videos taken by Camera
- Fixed the occasional issue that Flash effect may fail in some scenarios
- Fixed the delay issue when switching to the front camera under Time-lapse mode
- File Manager
- Fixed abnormal display issue while copying files to OTG storage
Download Oxygen OS 188.8.131.52 for OnePlus Nord
Here are the latest Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206 full OTA zips for OnePlus Nord with Android 11. The OTA download links come directly from manufacturer’s servers and weighs 361 MB in size.
Here are the build numbers:
Note: If your device is on stable channel, you can install the Oxygen OS 11 update from settings > system updates.
- OnePlus Nord – AC01AA Global | GB: 220.127.116.11.AC01DA download (direct link)
- OnePlus Nord – AC01BA Europe | EU: 18.104.22.168.AC01BA download (direct link)
- OnePlus Nord – AC01DA India | IN: 22.214.171.124.AC01DA download (direct link)
Previous Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199 for Nord
- OnePlus Nord (Android 11) – AC01AA Global | OTA download (direct link)
- OnePlus Nord (Android 11) – AC01BA Europe | OTA download (direct link)
- OnePlus Nord (Android 11)- AC01DA India | OTA download (direct link)
Previous Oxygen OS 188.8.131.52 for Nord
- AC01AA Global 184.108.40.206: NordOxygen_14.O.18_GLO_0180_2103100429
- AC01BA Europe 220.127.116.11: NordOxygen_14.E.18_GLO_0180_2103112026
- AC01DA India 18.104.22.168: NordOxygen_14.I.18_GLO_0180_2103100429
How to update OnePlus Nord to Oxygen OS 11 (Android 11)?
The installation should be same as any other OnePlus upgrade via Local Upgrade method. This tutorial should help and also know various OnePlus 8 series variants!
- Download Oxygen OS 11 ROM package zip
- Transfer the ROM to the phone storage
- Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart
Stay tuned for the OnePlus Nord Android 12 announcement.