The 2021 flagship phones from OnePlus are receiving, what seems like, weekly OTA updates. The OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro just recently received Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124 earlier this month. Today, the OEM released yet another OTA update for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro with firmware build number Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199.
Oxygen OS 188.8.131.52 features latest April 2021 security patch level and updated GMS packages from March 2021. Most importantly, this seems like a HotFix for charging stability, sensitivity of keyboard in the background area, temperature control strategy, and much more. Checkout the complete changelog below.
The previous OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 improved the power consumption performance to extend the battery life. It also improved the shooting and recording experience of the OnePlus camera app for better video output. Most importantly, it improved the stability of telecommunication functions and WLAN performance.
Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11 Full Changelog for OnePlus 9 Series
• Improved charging stability
• Improved the sensitivity of the keyboard in the edge area
• Improved the temperature control strategy
• Fixed the issue that the battery icon in the status bar is abnormally displayed
• Fixed the small probability issue that Google Fi SIM card can not accept incoming calls
• Fixed known issues and improved system stability
• Updated Android security patch to 2021.04
• Updated GMS package to 2021.03
• Improved the image purity and the ambiance performance
• Improved the white balance consistency of the rear camera
• Improved image over-sharpening of the rear camera
Firmware information OP9:
Firmware information OP9 Pro：
The OTA is now live in North America, EU, and India. So download and install Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168 for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro from below. At the moment, you will find the OTA download links for Indian variants only. For NA and EU variants, get the last available update and go to settings > system updates > check OTA updates.
Moreover, OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro devices ae receiving ColorOS 11.2 update in China. This may come to the international variants as well.