Table of Contents Hide
OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro are the 2021 flagship phones from the OEM with some stunning hardware and software specifications. The OnePlus 9 series launched with Android 11 out of the box featuring latest Oxygen OS 11 and all of its goodies. Most importantly, the stunning camera app co-developed with Hasselblad for the color correction with Natural Color Calibration. Today, the manufacturer pushed another OTA update with build Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124 for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro with several system and camera improvements.
For one, OOS 126.96.36.199 improved the power consumption performance to extend the battery life. It also improved the shooting and recording experience of the OnePlus camera app for better video output. Most importantly, it improved the stability of telecommunication functions and WLAN performance.
Changelog for OnePlus 9 Series Oxygen OS 188.8.131.52
- Improved the power consumption performance to extend the battery life
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Improved the shooting and recording experience
- Improved the stability of telecommunication functions
- Improved the WLAN transmission performance and stability
Firmware information OP9:
Firmware information OP9 Pro：
The OTA is now live in North America, EU, and India. So download and install Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206 for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro from below. At the moment, you will find the OTA download links for Indian variants only. For NA and EU variants, get the last available update and go to settings > system updates > check OTA updates.
Download Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11 for OnePlus 9
- 18.104.22.168 (210307, does not pass SafetyNet): OnePlus9Oxygen_22.E.02_GLO_0020_2103072032
- 22.214.171.124 (210309): OnePlus9Oxygen_22.E.04_GLO_0040_2103092307
- 126.96.36.199: OnePlus9Oxygen_22.E.05_GLO_0050_2103242252
- 188.8.131.52 (210307, does not pass SafetyNet): OnePlus9Oxygen_22.I.02_GLO_0020_2103072033
- 184.108.40.206 (210309): OnePlus9Oxygen_22.I.04_GLO_0040_2103092308
- 220.127.116.11: OnePlus9Oxygen_22.I.05_GLO_0050_2103242253
Download Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168 for OnePlus 9 Pro
- 22.214.171.124 (210307, does not pass SafetyNet): OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.E.02_GLO_0020_2103072031
- 126.96.36.199 (210310): OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.E.04_GLO_0040_2103100111
- 188.8.131.52: OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.E.05_GLO_0050_2103242250
- 184.108.40.206 (210307, does not pass SafetyNet): OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.I.02_GLO_0020_2103072032
- 220.127.116.11 (210310): OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.I.04_GLO_0040_2103100107
- 18.104.22.168: OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.I.05_GLO_0050_2103242250
- 22.214.171.124: OnePlus9ProOxygen_22.I.06_GLO_0060_2104020508
Alternatively, you can also download the latest OnePlus 9 Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199 firmware update using Oxygen Updater.
How to update OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro?
- Download latest Oxygen OS full update zip file from above.
- Transfer the zip file to the internal storage or phone storage. Place the zip file outside every folder.
- Now go to Settings app > visit System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- The Local Upgrade option will search for an upgrade package.
- Once you see an upgrade package, tap on it and then hit the install option.