Table of Contents Hide
OnePlus Nord finally received Oxygen OS 11 firmware update after three consecutive Open Beta updates. While Android 11 rolled out for the Nord some time ago, it came with several bugs. The bugs were addressed in the new Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199 build. Today, OnePlus rolled out a new HotFix OTA update for the Nord with Oxygen OS 188.8.131.52 featuring several bug fixes and system optimizations. Download and install Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206 for OnePlus Nord.
The latest update for OnePlus Nord is based on March 2021 security patch level. It also comes with improved power consumption and performance of the system. It also fixed a known issue with the system improving stability. Checkout the complete changelog below.
OnePlus Nord Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11 Changelog
- Improved power consumption performance of the system
- Fixed the issue of delayed display of incoming calls when charging (IN only)
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the issue with the Calculator that the UI where results are showed is displayed abnormally
- Fixed the issue with the abnormal display of Calculator button size
- Improved network connection stability (GLO only)
Previous Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168 Changelog:
- Update to Android 11 version
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved experience
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience
Download Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124 for OnePlus Nord
Here are the latest Oxygen OS 11 full OTA zips for OnePlus Nord with Android 11. The OTA download links come directly from manufacturer’s servers and weighs 361 MB in size.
Note: If your device is on stable channel, you can install the Oxygen OS 11 update from settings > system updates.
- OnePlus Nord (Android 11) – AC01AA Global | OTA download (direct link)
- OnePlus Nord (Android 11) – AC01BA Europe | OTA download (direct link)
- OnePlus Nord (Android 11)- AC01DA India | OTA download (direct link)
Previous Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199 for Nord
- AC01AA Global 188.8.131.52: NordOxygen_14.O.18_GLO_0180_2103100429
- AC01BA Europe 184.108.40.206: NordOxygen_14.E.18_GLO_0180_2103112026
- AC01DA India 220.127.116.11: NordOxygen_14.I.18_GLO_0180_2103100429
How to update OnePlus Nord to Oxygen OS 11 (Android 11)?
The installation should be same as any other OnePlus upgrade via Local Upgrade method. This tutorial should help and also know various OnePlus 8 series variants!
- Download Oxygen OS 11 ROM package zip
- Transfer the ROM to the phone storage
- Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart