Google just launched two new 2020 phones called the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G. The manufacturer made some interesting choices to the hardware specifications — going a budget route — but not holding back on the software with top of the line Android 11 firmware update out of the box. The most intriguing feature of the Pixel 5 is the new Google Camera app, which also exists on the Pixel 4a cameras. Both these devices feature the exact same camera setup. Here are all the new and exciting features of the new Pixel 5 camera app.
Checkout the complete Pixel 5 launch even here:
Google recently published a blogpost detailing all the features of the Pixel 5 camera and the choice of lenses in both – the Pixel 5 and 4a 5G.
Features of Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G cameras:
- Ultrawide lens support or Google Cameras. With the new ultrawide lens you can capture the whole scene. Google’s latest Pixel 5 camera software enables Super Res Zoom to get sharp details even when zooming in or zooming out.
- Cinematic Pan for videos – Pixel 4a (5G) and Pixel 5 come with a new feature called Cinematic Pan which enables ultrasmooth panning for videos. Google says its inspired by the equipment Hollywood directors use.
- Night Sight in Portrait Mode! Night Sight now comes to the portrait mode as well. Capture amazing low-light photos including the Milky Way with astrophotography mode. Now, get support for Night Sight into Portrait Mode or front cameras.
- Portrait Light is basically Night Sight for selfie camera. It is a new feature under Portrait Mode on the new Pixels (5G) that lets you capture beautiful portraits with focus on the subject and fade the background into an artful blur. Moreover, if the lighting isn’t right, your Pixel camera can add extra light to brighten the subjects.
- New editor in Google Photos – Google introduced a new and revamped photo editor integrated right into the Google Photos app. As we already know, the captured photos on Pixels including the portraits are added to the stock Google Photos app. You can now edit the photos right within the app to add studio-quality light to your portraits using the Portrait Light feature. Details of the new Google Photos editor.
Google Pixel 5 Camera APK Download
The next Pixel 5 Camera app will most likely come with Google Camera 8.0 APK. The new Pixels just launched and not many have the device to extract the APK at the moment. Stay tuned for the upcoming Google Camera 8.0 APK or the Gcam 8.0.
Meanwhile, download the latest Google Camera 7.5.107 original APK available in Android 11. This new version exists in the latest Android 11 firmware from Google Pixels. You can install the new Gcam 7.5 on previous Pixel series phones including the Pixel 4a, 4, 4XL, 3, 3XL, 2, 2XL, and OG Pixels.
- Download Pixel 5 Google Camera APK (Post link)