Table of Contents
Oxygen OS 9.5.10 update for the OnePlus flaghsip is fresh out of the oven with major system and camera improvements. OnePlus 7 Pro has been getting better and better with every OTA update. Previously, we received huge OnePlus camera upgrade that improved the photo and video quality significantly. The last major camera update came with OxygenOS 9.5.7 that brought remarkable improvements to NightScape; even comparable to the NightSight from Google Camera for Pixel phones. So download and install the latest OxygenOS 9.5.10 OTA to make OnePlus 7 Pro even better.
Oxygen OS 9.5.10 features the same change log as that of the previous OOS 9.5.9 that rolled out a few day ago. However, not all users received the update on their 7 Pro immediately; while some are still waiting. Guess the update had some problems and the manufacturer decided to push out the Oxygen OS 9.5.10 HotFix. It is now available for download below.
According to the update log listed below, the latest OOS 9.5.10 update finally optimized the touch sensitivity. Some users also reported that the soft vibration issue for third party apps has been fixed. It also brought other system optimizations to the display effect of the screen, vibration effect far keyboard sensitivity of automatic brightness, auto-switch of display resolution, experience of Double Tap to Wake and Tap screen, speed and accuracy Of GPS while screen is off. The update also added Face Unlock assistive lighting found in Settings > Security & lock screen > Face Unlock. Not to forget the latest June 2019 security patch level from Android.
As for the camera improvements, the speed while switching camera mode from front to back has been optimized. It also improved speed of auto-focus and photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode. This is quite a big update when it comes to system and camera improvements. So download and install the latest Oxygen OS 9.5.10 for OnePlus 7 Pro.
What’s new with Oxygen OS 9.5.10 for OnePlus 7 Pro?
- Optimized touch sensitivity for the screen
- Optimized display effect of the screen
- Optimized vibration effect for keyboard
- Optimized the sensitivity Of automatic brightness
- Optimized auto switch of display resolution
- Optimized the experience of Double Tap to Wake and Tap screen to show
- Optimized the speed and accuracy of GPS while screen is off
- Added Face Unlock assistive lighting (Settings – Security lock screen – Face Unlock – Face Unlock assistive lighting)
- Added sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 (Settings – Sound & vibration – Dolby Atmos – Earphone Adjustment – Earphone Sound Enhancement)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved the performance of camera mode switching
- Improved experience of auto focusing in some scenes
- Improved the effect of photo-stitching in panorama mode
- Improved photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode
As you can see this is quite an important update for all of the OnePlus 7 Pro devices. You should go to settings > system updates > and check for OTA updates right away. If available, download and install. Or, you can simply grab the full stock firmware update zip from below and manually install it via Local Upgrade method.
Download OnePlus 7 Pro Oxygen OS 9.5.10
Here we have the full stock firmware updates for the OnePlus 7 Pro. We will list the latest one below along once they are available. We will update more links as soon. So stay tuned. For model numbers, and older downloads, and installation instructions, visit our previous posts.
- Oxygen OS 9.5.10 Global | Download for Global
- Oxygen OS 9.5.10 for EU| Direct download for EU (AFH Mirror)
OnePlus 7 Pro already received Oxygen OS 9.5.7 and 9.5.8 for global variants in countries like United States, India, and more; along with all the EU countries like in the UK. Download and install the previous builds from here.
How to install: see the detailed installation instructions from our previous post of Oxygen OS 9.5.3 for OnePlus 7 Pro. You may also like:
- Android Q for OnePlus 7 (Pro)
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Oxygen OS 9.5.5 OTA update
- Google Camera APK for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7 Pro 90 Hz screen refresh rate
Download Oxygen Updater APK:
You can still use the Oxygen Updater app to download the latest Oxygen OS 9.5.10 on your OnePlus 7 Pro.