As all other devices are getting the latest updates, Motorola is not behind. The 3rd Gen. special edition Moto G Turbo is getting its share of the latest update. Yes, latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Moto G Turbo is now rolling. Moto users can now download and install the Nougat update for Moto G Turbo. This update provides the stable stock Nougat ROM with lots of cool features. Download and install the OTA update from below. Also see the full update log from below.
Moto G Turbo Nougat 7.1.1 Changelog
Nougat update for Moto G Turbo brings numerous features, stability improvements, and system optimizations. Also, here is a summary of the update log.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- New multitasking features,
- Efficient notification controls and
- Improved data saver and
- Battery life enhanced.
- VoLTe Support
- Pure Stock
- Magisk Manager
- Ambient Display
- And Sim card Disabling Feature
Download Latest Nougat Update For Moto G Turbo
The first one is the full stock firmware which can be installed via TWRP recovery. Not been The last two are
Download the full stock firmware ROM | for Moto G Turbo (merlin) (retasia) Nougat 7.1.1
How To update Moto G Turbo to the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware?
Follows these steps carefully to install this Nougat update.
Requirements for update
- This update is strictly for Moto G Turbo device only.
- Take a full back of your device before performing any update.
- This update may end the warranty of your device.
- AndroidSage won’t be responsible for any problem occurring to your device during the update.
- Make sure your device has sufficient charge(70% advisable) before you perform any update.
- Your device should be rooted to be able to get this update.
Moto G Turbo Android 7.1.1 Nougat update instructions
Step-1 First of all begins by installing custom TWRP recovery on your device.
Step-2 Download the ROM and Update files from above links.
Step-3 Save them to your device or transfer to phone’s storage.
Step-4 Power off the device and press and hold Volume Down+Power Button to boot the device to recovery mode.
Step-5 Perform a full wipe to enable factory reset. It includes the system, data, cache, Dalvik wipe.
Step-6 Go to TWRP and tap on Install option and select the ROM zip file & swipe to install it.
Step-7 Later you may flash the OTA update files as well.
Step-8 Now perform cache and Dalvik cache wipe.
Step-9 And after you are done reboot your device.
Now you have completely installed the latest Nougat update for Moto G Turbo.
Stay updated and stay smart.