Table of Contents Hide
- Download Oxygen OS 3.2.2 OTA and Full ROM
- How to Install Oxygen OS 3.2.2 For OnePlus 3 via ADB sideload method & Stock Recovery?
- How to Install Oxygen OS 3.2.2 on OnePlus 3 via TWRP?
The OnePlus team has come up with yet another update for their beloved OnePlus 3 device with a new Oxygen OS v3.2.2. The new update brings some critical bug fixes to its camera app and its functionalities. For instance, improvement to the noise cancellation while video recording, updated 4K video codec, and some camera optimization. Moreover, the OTA has brought battery improvements by fixing the doze mode. With OOX 3.2.2, you also get newer security patches from the AOSP source. One of the most important issues that have been fixed is regarding the fingerprint sensor; that is now disabled while in the device is in one’s pocket. This is surely an important update. Earlier, OnePlus released Oxygen OS 3.2.1 that brought critical RAM management improvements and some battery fixes that boosted the overall performance of the device. You can check the full changelog from below and from the Oxygen OS 3.2.1 update tutorial as well.
What’s new with OOS v3.2.2 for OnePlus 3?
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in the pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
Download Oxygen OS 3.2.2 OTA and Full ROM
- OxygenOS 3.1.0 -> OxygenOS 3.2.2
- OxygenOS 3.1.1 -> OxygenOS 3.2.2
- OxygenOS 3.1.2 -> OxygenOS 3.2.2
- OxygenOS 3.1.3 -> OxygenOS 3.2.2
- OxygenOS 3.1.4 -> OxygenOS 3.2.2
- OxygenOS 3.2.0 -> OxygenOS 3.2.2
- OxygenOS 3.2.1 -> OxygenOS 3.2.2 | Direct Link from ColorOS
Flashable Full Firmware File (Full ROM zip file)
- Oxygen OS 3.2.2 Full Firmware file→ Download [Mirror] | File: OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_012_all_1607251520_5926eed75c18470f.zip 
- Oxygen OS 3.2.1 official update → Download link | OTA and Full Firmware
More signed firmware files:
The following tutorial will not only get the latest Oxygen OS onto your brand new OnePlus 3 from the previous OOS 3.2.1 but also enable you to flash it from any OOS version. There are basically 2 methods to install the ROM. One is via stock recovery or ADB sideload (OTA update) and the other is via TWRP recovery (flashable full firmware file). The methods are listed below and will direct you to the exact tutorial.
How to Install Oxygen OS 3.2.2 For OnePlus 3 via ADB sideload method & Stock Recovery?
For Non-Rooted Users:
If you have the OTA then you can manually flash it using stock recovery. To install OTA update via stock recovery, head over to this tutorial: How to Install Oxygen OS OTA Update on OnePlus devices with Stock Recovery. (Method one there.) This method may not work with every device. Hence, the above method works for all the non-rooted users with stock recovery installed. There is no harm in trying the stock recovery method.
Secondly, you can flash it using ADB sideload method. This is the manual method for installing the OTA zip file on most of the Android devices. For this method to work, you need to setup ADB and fastboot environment on your PC, connect your device via USB, and enter “adb sideload <filename>.zip” command via terminal or command prompt. To install OTA update via ADB sideload, download the file from above and head over to this tutorial for detailed steps: How to install OTA updates on Android device using ADB sideload method?
How to Install Oxygen OS 3.2.2 on OnePlus 3 via TWRP?
For Rooted and TWRP users:
For those of you who have rooted and set up a custom TWRP recovery onto their OnPlus 3 device, can manually flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.0 flashable zip file. To install, download the file from above and head over to this tutorial here: How to flash Oxygen OS update zip file using TWRP?
Source: OnePlus Forums, OnePlus Support, Color OS, XDA