Samsung has been deploying the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update to many of its devices including the Note 5, Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, Note 4, S6 and S6 Edge (Plus), Galaxy S5, and lots more. Now, the Galaxy Note Edge is being updated with Android M and withholds most of the new TouchWiz features and functions. Various variants of the Note Edge are already running Marshmallow, for instance, SM-N915F, SM-N915FY, SM-N915G, etc. Even the US carriers have stepped into releasing this stunning TouchWiz firmware for the Note Edge. We have seen this update for the Sprint Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915P, Verizon Note Edge SM-N915V and now the T-Mobile variant SM-N915T is being updated with the build number N915TUVU2DPE3. This is great news for all the Note Edge users running the same old Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update. The update is dated May 13, that means a newer AOSP source has been incorporated wth the TouchWiz OS which is the same as the Sprint and Verizon MMB29M build for Note Edge. Firmware Details:
|Model name||GALAXY Note Edge|
|Build date||Fri, 13 May 2016 12:30:07 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2016-05-01|
Download Marshmallow For T-Mobile Note Edge N915T
Before you proceed to the download section, you can either download the firmware directly from Samsung servers with a new tool listed in th first link, without any speed restrictions or subscription. Otherwise, get it from third party websites from link 2 onwards.
- Tool to Download T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge Firmware
→ Download | Faster download method without bandwidth restriction.
- Marshmallow for T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T
→ Download [Mirror] | File: N915TUVU2DPE3_N915TTMB2DPE3_TMB.zip
- More firmware builds for Galaxy Note Edge N915G N915FY N915F
You may also like
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ROM Apps and Features.
- Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Latest Odin 3.11
- You may also want to check out our Pinterest boards.
What’s New with N915TUVU2DPE3 T-Moblie Note Edge Firmware?
- This software update brings the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- It is based on the newer MMB29M AOSP source
- The update features Ultra-High-Quality Audio
- It also brings Android for Work
- New TouchWiz UI with the firmware
- Google Now on Tap. Get cards with useful information and apps feed.
- Doze Mode that automatically puts it into a sleep state, preserving your battery charge.
- Granular App permissions, etc.
How to Install T-Mobile Note Edge N915TUVU2DPE3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update? [Download]
In order to upgrade or install the firmware file, download the firmware file from above and head over to our detailed Odin installation tutorial for Samsung device: How to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915G/F/FY via Odin. The installation procedure is same for almost all Samsung devices if you are flashing the stock Samsung firmware. This Odin tutorial can help you with several things like upgrading your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware, unbricking your T-Mobile Note device, restore to stock firmware, fix boot loop and force closes, revert back to stock, unroot and remove custom recovery like TWRP, etc. Follow and like us on social media. For queries, comment down below or leave a message in the forums.