Table of Contents Hide
A new Android 6.0 Marshmallow based B560 build is rolling out for the Huawei Ascend Mate 7. This is the new EMUI 4.0 based firmware and has been deployed by the manufacturer officially. As we know, the Mate 7 has already received the Marshmallow update with the build number B522 for MT7-L09 variant of the device. However, the new B560 brings many bug fixes, enhanced user interface, better battery consumption, tweaks, stability, and performance improvements. This update for Huawei Mate 7 for models MT7-L09 and TL10 is based on Android version 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.0 and brings the firmware build MT7-L09C432B560 to the device. Firmware files for regions Europe, Asia, Middle East, etc. are now available. The Huawei Mate 7 variants that have been receiving the Marshmallow update are – MT7-L09 and MT7-TL10 for now. As we get more variants and regions, we will be updating the firmware here. So stay tuned. You can grab the OTA as well as full firmware images from below. Do check the ‘to and from’ for the updates, i.e, for which firmware is the update suitable for.
Huawei has also stepped into the EMUI 4.1 game by releasing it for P9 (Plus) and the Mate 8 as well. This means that the latest stock firmware from the manufacturer that was exclusive for the flagship phone Huawei P9 (Plus), is now being deployed for other devices. Hence, EMUI 4.1 and even Android 6.0.1 may soon be available for premium Huawei devices.
Download Huawei Mate 7 B560 Marshmallow Update
MT7-L09 Android 6.0 Final Full Firmware & OTA Update
- C636B512 Full ( Asia Pacific ) (All are Mega storage download links)
- C185B514 for B326 ( Middle East )
- C432B522 Full ( Europe )
- C432B560 Full (Europe )
- C432B560 OTA for C432B522 ( Europe )
MT7-TL10 Android 6.0 Final Full Firmware Image
- C636B512 ( Asia Pacific ) (All are Mega storage download links)
- C185B514 ( Middle East )
- C432B522 ( Europe )
- C432B560 Full ( Europe )
What’s new with EMUI 4.0 B560 Mate 8 Marshmallow Update?
- Free up internal storage used by the system (more available memory).
- Optimization for various apps for battery consumption.
- Fixed an issue in which the director mode was not available.
- Fixed a phenomenon in which the Google Now on Tap app is not working.
- Fixed issues with European calendar.
- Fixes issues with the scroll bar.
- Fixed an issue in which some WMV videos are played without sound.
- Fixes an issue for the MMS not being sent.
How to Install Huawei Mate 8 Android 6.0 Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 Firmware and Update to B320?
There are 2 methods to flash stock EMUI firmware on Huawei Mate 8. You can head over to this link: How to install the full stock EMUI full firmware file on Huawei devices? Like and follow us on social media. For queries, comment down below or leave a message in the forums.