Forums

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Download OnePlus 3T Oxygen OS Open Beta 11

Update: The OTA and full firmware zips are now available for downloads. Following the previous Beta 10 for OnePlus 3T, a new OTA update will soon be made available. Download the next OxygenOS Open Beta 11 for Oneplus 3T once it is available. Download the OTA and full firmware file here.

Direct download and update log has also been included here. So stay tuned and bookmark this page.

What's new with Oxygen OS Open Beta 11 for OnePlus 3T?

Update Log:

Optimization:

• Battery saver indication changed from orange status bar to a notification
  • Optimized calculation method for data usage statistics, tracking is now more accurate.
  • Optimized expanded screenshot, now supports capture while gifs and videos are playing. (Experimental)
  • Visual effects improvements for Weather widget

Bug Fixes:

• Resolved various 3rd party app crashes
  • Fixed bluetooth device battery status wrongly displayed for non-supported devices
  • Fixed Weather occasionally not being able to retrive forecast data

Oxygen OS Open Beta 11 for OnePlus 3T | Download | available

See: How to install Oxygen OS Open Beta 11 onto OnePlus 3?

Downloads repository of Oxygen OS.

Nice post. run 3

very nice Guidelines expect you are as of now on Oxygen OS and utilizing the first One Plus 3T Oxygen Recovery. We have not tried the directions on all other elective ROM, however we have given essential strides to glimmering with TWRP. Kindly contact our client bolster on the off chance that you have any questions.I think my reply is helpful you I'm working best essay writing service Looking for help from a paper writing help does not imply that the students  is not associated with the undertaking he needs to do. A decent thesis service requests the understudy's support.

With New Android Oreo, OnePlus but newly have published an Open Beta for the alliance to test OxygenOS Android version on their phones. help with assignment Complete with full of the updated Android Oreo features on with multiple of the customization choices added in OxygenOS.