Direct APK download from Google Play Store.
The APK links generated above come directly from Google’s official servers for Play Store. Always check the URL it comes from –
play.googleapis.com. Also check the MD5 checksum for every app before installation. If you come across any issues, comment down below.
Note: Google has brought Multiple APKs to Play Store for better compatibility with various Android devices. Hen you will find 1 base app, and 2 config apps. Use the Split Installer below to install.
How to install APKs Bundle or Split APKs?
- Download all APK files from above. Even better if the APKs are archived with .zip extension.
- Download and Install Split APKs Installer and open it.
- Grant permission to install apps from third-party apps – Go to Menu->Settings->Security-> and check “Unknown Sources“
- Launch Split Installer SAI.
- Click “Install APKs” button.
- Select all of the APK files in the APKs bundle (or Zip file).
- Click “Select” button to start the installation process.