Table of Contents Hide
Microsoft released the stable version of Windows 11 earlier this month after an extensive Windows Insider Program. The final version has received a couple of updates ever since. The last build for Windows 11 on the stable channel or release channel was 22000.282. This was followed by the Windows 11 critical update. However, the builds were Windows 11 Home Edition and not the Pro editions. Microsoft just started seeding the Windows 11 Pro Editions. Here, download the latest Windows 11 Pro ISO without needing any product keys.
The first two Windows 11 updates lacked some critical bugs reported via Insiders’ feedback hub. This includes the everlasting performance issues with the AMD processors. The latest Windows 11 Pro update with build 22000.282 was released recently addressing the AMD issue. You may also want to install the latest AMD drivers for the L3 cache bug fix for AMD Ryzen processors. Check out the cumulative update changelog here with version KB5006746.
Apart from fixing the AMD fix, the Windows 11 Pro build 22000.282 also fixed the bug where the Start menu would not work and prevented users from seeing the updated taskbar design. Fixed early part of startup that might cause a stop error. Windows throwing error 0x38 on some machines has been addressed.
Here are some of the highlights
- Updates an issue that causes Internet Explorer to stop working when you type certain characters in the Input Method Editor (IME).
- Updates an issue that occurs when you try to rename a file in File Explorer using the new Japanese IME.
- Updates an issue that might distort the sound captured by voice assistants.
- Updates an issue that sometimes causes your lock screen background to appear black if you have set up a slideshow of pictures as your lock screen background.
- Updates an issue that might cause your Bluetooth mice and keyboards to respond slower than expected.
- Improves the time estimate for how long you might wait to use your device after it restarts.
- Updates an issue that might prevent you from using the Xbox Game Bar recording features.
- Updates an issue that causes some applications to run slower than usual after you upgrade to Windows 11 (original release).
- Updates an issue that prevents Narrator and other screen readers from announcing when the Start menu is open in certain cases.
- Updates an issue in that prevents the search window from appearing on a secondary monitor.
- Updates an issue that prevents you from opening multiple instances of an app using Shift and clicking on the app’s icon in the taskbar.
- Updates the visual design and animations of the Chat icon on the taskbar.
- Updates an issue for a small number of users that prevents the Start menu from working and prevents you from seeing the updated taskbar after upgrading to Windows 11 (original release).
While you can download the latest Windows 11 ISO from Microsoft using our tutorial here:
Microsoft may install the Windows Home edition on your computer despite containing the Pro edition in the ISO. Here, you can download only the Windows 11 Pro ISO. So, during installation, it will only install the Windows 11 Pro Edition and not Home.
You can enter your Windows 11 Pro edition product key during installation or upon boot.
How to Download Windows 11 Pro ISO?
Here are the latest Windows 11 Pro ISOs in two versions x64 and arm64. You can also get the ISO in your preferred language too.
Notes before download: The one marked with x64 is for Intel/AMD processors. The one marked with arm64 can run on any ARM device like an Android phone or tablet. Easily Find Processor Architecture on your device: Find arm, arm64, x86 and all CPU Info.
Note: You will need to check only the Windows 11 Pro edition while downloading. Check the downloads tutorial for UUP dump below.
Windows 11 Pro ISO
|Build||Architecture||Direct Download Links|
|Upgrade to Windows 11 (22000.282) amd64||x64||ISO Download (Eng)|
|Upgrade to Windows 11 (22000.282) arm64||arm64||ISO Download (Eng)|
|Build||Architecture||Direct Download Links|
|Upgrade to Windows 11 (22000.258) amd64||x64||ISO Download (Eng)|
|Upgrade to Windows 11 (22000.258) arm64||arm64||ISO Download (Eng)|
How to download Windows 11 Pro ISO from UUP Dump?
- From above, click on the Upgrade to Windows 11 build 22000.282 or later. Or click the alreadt selected Windows 11 Pro ISO version from the direct link section.
- Choose your language and click Next.
- Select only Windows 11 Pro or Windows 11 Pro N nad uncheck everything else.
- Click next.
- Click on the Create download packages link.
- This will download the script to download Windows 11 ISO to your system (PC, Linux, MacOS)
- Extract the zip.
- Enter the folder and run the proper uup download for Windows (cmd for Windows, macos.sh for MacOS, and linux.sh for Linux)
- This should start downloading the Windows 11 ISO on your PC.
- The process may take some time.