OnePlus released yet another OTA update for their latest flagship phone called the OnePlus 7T. While the manufacturer did release one more device this year called the OnePlus 7T Pro recently, it is only available in select countries. So the popular OnePlus 7T is now receiving Oxygen OS 10.0.6 with some bug fixes. The 7T already features Oxygen OS 10 update based on Android 10 out of the box and the firmware is quite stable. So you cannot expect anything big at this moment. So here is a small Oxygen OS 10.0.6 OTA update for the OnePlus 7T available for download.
The latest Oxygen OS 10.0.6 features optimized standby power consumption, optimized Bluetooth connectivity in automobiles or Android Auto, and brought some improvements to the expanded screenshot feature. You can also expect some improvements to the system stability and general bug fixes.
Moreover, the previous Oxygen OS 10.0.5 OTA update features a security patch bump to October 2019 level. It also fixed the double-tap gesture for screen activation bug. Plus, some camera improvements to the photo quality of the front camera especially at night or low lighting areas. OnePlus 7T already got the network optimization update with OOS 10.0.4 with a performance through all the communication channels including network, phone calls, mobile data. The complete changelog is listed below.
What’s new with Oxygen OS 10.0.6 for OnePlus 7T?
- Optimized standby power consumption
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Optimized the Bluetooth connectivity in automobiles
- Optimized the expanded screenshot feature
Download Oxygen OS 10.0.6 for OnePlus 7T – Latest OTA updates
Oxygen OS updates are publicly available directly from manufacturer’s servers to the customers so you can also manually update your phones. The update come in two forms – OTA update and full stock firmware zips.
The OTA (over -the-air) updates can be captured from the phone itself:
For OTA updates, simply go to Settings app > System Updates > Check for OTA updates. It will automatically download and install the updates, if available.
Alternatively, you can also grab the full stock firmware zip from below and manually install it using local upgrade method.
Note: The OOS 10.0.6 OTA update just released. So it may take some time for the update to popup for all the variants. We will update the download link below as soon as it is available. So stay tuned!
Full stock firmware downloads:
- Oxygen OS 10.0.6 for OnePlus 7T | Download OTA update (India direct link)
- Oxygen OS 10.0.6 for OnePlus 7T | Download update for global (coming soon)
Previous Oxygen OS 10.0.5 update:
- Oxygen OS 10.0.5 for OnePlus 7T | Download OTA update (global direct link)
Note: This is for HD65AA variants
- Packages with build tag HD65AA and letter I in filename is for the variant: HD1901: India
- Packages with build tag HD65AA and letter O in filename is for the variant: HD1905: Global
- Packages with build tag HD65BA is for the variant: HD1903: EU
Wondering how to update OnePlus 7T device to latest Oxygen OS firmware? Simply download the full stock firmware from above and perform a local upgrade using this tutorial.