Fortnite is one of the most popular game of 2018 and is available on almost all the platforms including iOS, PS4, and PC (Widows). The only one left is the Android platform. Fortnite Mobile is definitely coming to Android. However, according to reports, it will be exclusive to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for a couple of months or more. So in order to play Fortnite right now, you can either get a Galaxy Note 9 or download the latest leaked Fortnite APK file and run it on any Android device.
Yes, the Fortnite Mobile APK is now available for download right before the Galaxy Note 9 launch. Fortnite mobile is already available for the iPhone. Here we have the Android APK available for download and tested working on many devices. Currently, the devices tested working are:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy On7 2016
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
- Samsung Tab S3,
- Galaxy Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL,
- Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL,
- Asus: ROG Phone,
- Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10,
- Honor Play,
- Mate 10 / Pro,
- Mate RS,
- Nova 3,
- P20 / Pro,
- LG V10,
- LG: G5, LG G6,
- LG G7 ThinQ,
- LG V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark,
- Xiaomi Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus,
- Xiaomi 6 / 6 Plus,
- Xiaomi Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE,
- Xiaomi Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S,
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M,
- Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
Download Fortnite Mobile APK for Android
Here is the latest available Fortnite Mobile APK available for download. While it is not known whether the app will run outside the Samsung Galaxy family or not, but you can still try it out.
Fortnite available on Samsung Galaxy App Store
Update: Fortnite is now officially available on Galaxy App store. You will get a Fortnite Mobile Installer and that installer will download the actual app.
- Samsung Galaxy App Store (Fortnite Installer) Open in mobile
- Direct APK link from EPIC Gamers servers
Epic Games Fortnite Android Beta Sign Up
The Fortnite Android Beta APK is now available for the above listed devices. Sign up for Fortnite Android Beta from here.
Fortnite APK direct download links: (third party)
Right now, there are just too many people downloading the APK. So the links may get down anytime soon due to too much traffic. If so, you can comment down below and we will send you the invite.
- Fortnite APK download Gdrive (90 MB)
- Gdrive mirror 2 (90 MB)
- Gdrive mirror 3
- File Dropper Mirror (90 MB)
- APK Mirror – Fortnite 5.2.0-4268994-Android
- APK Mirror – Fortnite Installer 2.0.2
- File name:
Download Fortnite APK for all Android Phones (Modded)
The following Fortnite APK can be installed on any Android device; eligible or not. It is modifies by XDA developer Quinny899. So it has a different signature from the original.
- If you have a rooted Android device, read this tutorial.
- Do not use a VPN.
- Uninstall previous versions.
- APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled: Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.2.1-4284747-Normal.apk
- APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, as well as the Safety Net check disabled (warning: This may cause account bans):
- APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, fully spoofing the Note 9 (may cause lag/overheating):
How to Install and Play Fortnite Mobile on Android?
If your device is eligible, then it will work flawlessly. For users who’s Android phones are not available, do the following.
- Download the Fortnite Client APK from above. For mobile phones, Open the Gdrive link in browser and save to phone storage. Do not directly install using Gdrive. You will get parsing error.
- Install APK and launch the Fortnite app.
- Let the app download required data. It is around 670 MB. So make sure you have WiFi.
- If you get the “Update Required” screen, after you have downloaded the app and content, simply restart the app.
- Once you get to the Blue loading screen, turn on airplane mode until you get to the hoe page of the Fortnite app.
- Once you get a message that you are not connected, with airplane mode still on, turn on WiFi, and click ‘retry’.
- At the home screen either login or create an account with Epic.
Important! While you can get to the lobby, you won’t be able to play unless some one invites you or accepts your invite from other platforms like iOS or Windows.
Pro Tip! Right now there are no Android servers available. The only way to play is to invite a friend on a different platform and then make them party leader!
That’s it, enjoy Fortnite. We will soon be uploading the video regarding the same. So stay tuned! Let us know about it in the comments.